Certified Speaking Professional, Jeff Tobe's credentials are impressive. Insider Magazine dubbed him "The Guru of Creative Thinking" and readers of Convention & Meetings Magazine chose him as "one of the top 15 speakers in North America". Tobe has earned this reputation through his trademark presentations, "Coloring Outside the Lines".
Tobe is one of the most dynamic speakers in the ... VIEW MORE
C.O.L.O.R. Selling: Put a Little C.O.L.O.R. in Your Selling
Jeff Tobe's energetic, humorous and motivational style is combined with his innovative approach to the sales arena. What ... View More
Coloring Outside the Lines...Innovation and Creativity: The Tools to Thriving from Change
This humorous, energetic 'signature' keynote or workshop has received outstanding reviews from diverse audiences around ... View More
DiSC...Who are you dealing with anyway?
All of us have developed behavioral patterns--distince ways of thinking, feeling and acting. The demands of the work ... View More
Listening Between the Lines...Effective Communication Techniques
Asking the right questions of our internal and external clients is a key to effective communication. Jeff Tobe, co-author ... View More
- Your ability to entertain while giving a strong, common sense approach to thinking outside the box made your presentation a highlight of the sessions.You showed us how all you need to do is increase the value of the proposition to outweigh the cost.
- Ann Maliff - IBM International
- I must thank you again, for an ABSOLUTELY engaging, informative, energizing and thoroughly delightful presentation! I've seen many workshops through the years in my previous marketing career with Hewlett Packard, but nothing in your league!
- Carrie East - Promotional Products Association of Oregon and Washington
- When we chose the theme "Outside the Lines" we had no idea what we were getting into. Nor did we realize that when one wants to create outside the lines, it can mean extra work, albeit "fun" extra work! The results of our labor were outstanding!
- Heidi Schultz, Program Chair 1996 Iowa State Conference Society of Human Resource Managers - Management Resource Group, LTD