- Entrepreneurship Expert
- The NewSpace Industry
- The Human-Space Connection
Jeff's space career began with boyhood evenings in the back yard gazing at the Moon and stars. This early passion for space led to a multi-faceted career, including IBM Systems Engineer at NASA's Johnson Space Center, Executive Director of the Space Frontier Foundation, grant-funded economic development work, and now a NewSpace Business Development practice. Jeff has fought the ... VIEW MORE
Discover The Human-Space Connection®...
Space is a mere 62 miles above us, and thus a continuation of our environment. Space is an extension of the economy, ... View More
What new space industries and jobs are coming?
Space... it's not just for astronauts and aerospace companies anymore. Space is nothing more than another place for ... View More
Commercial space vehicles and hotels are being designed for you. Ready for micro-gravity fun?
Want to buy a ticket to ride into space, either for just a few orbits or an overnight stay in a hotel? What would ... View More
Space, the environment, and energy
Orbiting satellites have been used for decades to monitor our environment, but how can space resources be used to ... View More
- Your speech was very inspirational.
- Joan Vernikos, Ph.D. - Former Director of NASA's Life Sciences Division
- You've touched on the issues in a thoughtful provocative manner.
- Anthony Duignan-Cabrera - Imaginova Corp.
- Your talk was very enlightening . . . you raised questions that need to be asked and provided much needed different points of view.
- Damian Rogers - Master of Space Studies student, International Space University