- CONSUMER TRENDS EXPERT
- FORBES CONTRIBUTOR
- AUTHOR OF THREE BOOKS ON MARKETING
Jeff Fromm is a subject matter expert and professional speaker on consumer trends, marketing and innovation. He has keynoted over 500 times all over the world - well not Antarctica.
He is a contributing writer for Forbes and co-author of three books: "Marketing to Millennials," "Millennials with Kids" as well as "Marketing to Gen Z."
Jeff is president of FutureCast, a consumer trends ... VIEW MORE
Marketing to Gen Z: Tapping into Youth Culture Trends
Already one of the most powerful consumer forces in the market, Gen Z – born between 1996 & 2010 -- is driving a new era ... View More
Driving Profits with Gen X & Baby Boomers Through Trends Started by Millennials & Gen Z
Jeff examines and dissects how the youth culture of today is directly influencing the attitudes and purchasing decisions ... View More
Establish the Workforce and Culture You Deserve!
Your external brand is only as strong as your internal culture. 83% of managers are Millennials, and this cohort already ... View More
Demystifying the Hype around Millennials
Uncovering Profit Opportunities in this Un- tapped Market. (For Financial Services) The “underbanked” digital natives ... View More
- Jeff provided a dynamic combination of education and entertainment around Millennial consumer trends. The content he had to share was so rich and engaging that we invited him back to speak again.
- Julia Kanouse, Vice President, Marketing NRA - National Restaurant Association
- Our audience of large national and international multi-unit restaurant and retail operators was highly engaged by Jeff’s content. His examples were fresh and his findings were insightful.
- Joe Sciara, SVP Marketing and Brand Research - Service Management Group
- Jeff is truly a subject matter expert. His presentation combined both cutting-edge information and great entertainment value. He was able to present in such a way that both students and business leaders found the information accessible and attention-grabbing. We have received great feedback about him!
- Angie Peter-Badura - University of Wisconsin-Madison Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!