- The Work-Life Balance Expert
- Author and Columnist
- Business Consultant
Jeff Davidson is the work-life balance expert for our time-pressed workforce. He helps career professionals overcome the relentless burden of information and communication overload. As a speaker, author, and columnist, Jeff Davidson has attracted clients such as America Online, American Bankers Association, NationsBank, Swissotel, IBM, American Express, Westinghouse, and more than ... VIEW MORE
- Are You Overworked or Just Overwhelmed?
Choosing When It's Confusing: Making Decisions More Effectively
Today, for whatever you want or need to acquire, there are more brands, features, and options than you can ... View More
Creating More Space and Time in Your Life
How would you like to have more time for friends or hobbies, or to get away for more weekend trips? Merely living ... View More
- Managing Information and Communication Overload
- Your approach to Breathing Space & the realities of trying to do business & have a personal life in the '90s was refreshing & confirmed the approach I have been implementing in my own life. I look forward to seeing you again & wish you continued success.
- Gary Paxton - President & CEO, Dollar Rent-A-Car, El Segundo, CA
- I thoroughly enjoyed your talk. I have already instituted some of the ideas you suggested to reduce my input overload. As a full-time laboratory manager and full time student I often find myself swamped. I'm ready to slow down. Thanks.
- Linda Jenkins - Maryview Medical Center, Bon Secours Health System, Portsmouth, VA
- It was a pleasure to hear your presentation. Not only was this presentation an uplifting and humorous part of our conference, but on a personal level, an inspiration to have more confidence in myself and maybe take a few risks.
- Susan E. Stein - Administrator, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY