- The Work-Life Balance Expert
- Author and Columnist
- Business Consultant
- I was very pleasantly surprised by the presentation you made at our management meeting. As you may be aware, your presentation was on our agenda with the heading "Time Management," and I was prepared for another boring lecture on how to better manage my time and pack more things into my day. Your approach to Breathing Space and the realities of trying to do business and have a personal life in the '90s was refreshing and confirmed the approach I have been implementing in my own life. I look forward to seeing you again in the future and wish you continued success.
- Gary Paxton - President & CEO, Dollar Rent-A-Car, El Segundo, CA
- I thoroughly enjoyed your talk. I have already instituted some of the ideas you suggested to reduce my input overload. As a full-time laboratory manager and full time student I often find myself swamped. I'm ready to slow down. Thanks.
- Linda Jenkins - Maryview Medical Center, Bon Secours Health System, Portsmouth, VA
- It was a pleasure to hear your presentation. Not only was this presentation an uplifting and humorous part of our conference, but on a personal level, an inspiration to have more confidence in myself and maybe take a few risks. I hope to have the opportunity to hear you again in the future.
- Susan E. Stein - Administrator, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Keynote to Half Day $12,000.00
Full Day $15,000.00
Jeff Davidson travels from Raleigh, North Carolina and requires