- Author of The Mother Daughter Dance
- Keynote Speaker, Retreat Leader
- Spiritual Director
Jeannie DuBose, author and illustrator of The Mother Daughter Dance, offers compelling presentations with a style marked by humor, psychological insight, and vulnerable reflections on her own life. A wide range of clients consistently ranks Jeannie as a superlative speaker. Her client list includes Canyon Ranch, Young President's Organization, as well as a host of schools, ... VIEW MORE
Knowing Your Story
One of Jeannie’s core beliefs is that everyone has a story to tell -- we are all more interesting than we look. In ... View More
Exploring the Mother Daughter Relationship
A woman’s relationship with her mother is among the most profound in her life. Jeannie examines the joys and the ... View More
The Prime of Our Lives: Does Getting Older Mean Getting Better?
Do you fear or embrace the aging process? While we live in a culture that values youth and physical beauty, we are ... View More
- It is my pleasure to give Jeannie DuBose my highest recommendation as a keynote speaker. She spoke to our largest annual fundraiser, delivering valuable information and analysis in an inspiring and entertaining manner. Her passion about her subject matter is infectious, giving attendees a fresh perspective on major aspects of their lives.
- Mary K Behrens, Executive Director - The Women's Fund, LaCrosse, WI
- Jeannie DuBose's lecture and facilitation of our Women's Retreat was full of insight and humor, delivering a heartwarming message that left us buzzing with renewed vigor. As one attendee summed up for us all, "It was a mountaintop experience!"
- Katie VanBrackle - Alpharetta Presbyterian Church, Alpharetta, Georgia
- When Jeannie Cochran DuBose explores the Mother-Daughter relationship, her presentation traces the complicated tenderness and touch, tension and strain that is the story of every woman's life. The experience is a map of vital feeling.
- Ann Teaff, Head of School - Harpeth Hall School, Nashville, TN