- Author of The Mother Daughter Dance
- Keynote Speaker, Retreat Leader
- Spiritual Director
Jeannie DuBose, author and illustrator of The Mother Daughter Dance, offers compelling presentations with a style marked by humor, psychological insight, and vulnerable reflections on her own life. A wide range of clients consistently ranks Jeannie as a superlative speaker. Her client list includes Canyon Ranch, Young President’s Organization, as well as a host of schools, ... VIEW MORE
Knowing Your Story
One of Jeannie’s core beliefs is that everyone has a story to tell -- we are all more interesting than we look. In ... View More
Exploring the Mother Daughter Relationship
A woman’s relationship with her mother is among the most profound in her life. Jeannie examines the joys and the ... View More
The Prime of Our Lives: Does Getting Older Mean Getting Better?
Do you fear or embrace the aging process? While we live in a culture that values youth and physical beauty, we are ... View More
- "I wholeheartedly recommend Jeannie Cochran DuBose for any speaking opportunity under consideration. As a guest speaker for our summer meeting at the Greenbrier, she was one of the highest rated speakers at the meeting. We had over 600 people in attendance and Jeannie had a 9 plus rating from an extremely demanding audience. Both her topic and delivery were outstanding."
- David Bartholomew, Chapter Chair - Young President Organization, The Greenbrier, W VA
- Jeannie DuBose gave a touching presentation on Mother-Daughter relationships. It was clear that she touched a deep chord with the audience, as many guests stayed afterward to share their own stories, with both laughter and tears.
- Demie Stathoplos, Executive Director, Health & Healing - Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA
- Her message resonates on many levels; she offers a compelling approach to help audience members unearth the individual they've become, both personally and professionally. Her closing keynote at the conference was powerful, insightful, and emotive.
- Karen Lindsey-Lloyd, Director, Diversity Field Development - Northwestern Mutual Financial Services, Milwaukee, WI