- Host of radio show Jay Sekulow LIVE!
- Frequent guest on major news media outlets
Jay Alan Sekulow is Chief Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice and the European Centre for Law and Justice. He is also a member of Trump's legal team. An accomplished and internationally respected judicial advocate, Sekulow has presented oral arguments before the Supreme Court of the United States in numerous cases in the defense of constitutional freedoms, especially ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- Dr. Sekulow was a delight to have on our campus for a three-day visit. His depth and breadth of knowledge on a range of national and world issues is impressive. He was completely engaged with our students in classroom discussions and small group meetings. He welcomed questions around challenging topics from students with a wide range of views. One highlight was during a constitutional law class, the class played a video of Dr. Sekulow arguing before the U.S. Supreme Court. The students would pause the video to ask him questions about why he presented a point in a certain way or how he prepared certain aspects of the case. It was a totally unique and amazing learning experience for our students.
- Barb Taylor, Director of the Center for Servant Leadership - Gustavus Adolphus College
- As Chief Counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice, Jay Sekulow discussed key issues of the First Amendment, his multiple arguments in front of the United State Supreme Court and the importance of safeguarding religious and constitutional freedoms. He pleasantly entertained on critical and controversial issues while framing the delivery of his message in a way that engaged the entire audience.
- Kathleen King. Chairwoman - Republican Party of Manatee County Chairwoman