- President of LeadSmart, Inc
- Southwest Airlines Customer Service Training
- Author of 'Culturetopia' and 'Servicetopia'
- I was very impressed with Jason's insightful ability to immediately apply the current issues within our company to his excellent presentation. It was a huge success.
- Dan Lohr - Regional President
- Jason Young is indeed a rare breed when it comes to developing leaders. His practical yet effective approach is highly contagious and will ignite any organization with long-term, positive, measureable benefits.
- Jim Wimberly, COO & Executive Vice President - Southwest Airlines
- Jason's motivational style was entertaining & educational. The group left the meeting fully energized & excited to be providing leadership that will create an associate-driven, high-performing, customer-focused environment within the healthcare business.
- John H. Jeter, M.D., President & CEO - Hays Medical Center
- On behalf of all of us from the Port of Seattle, I want to thank you for your enthusiastic presentation. We all came away deeply impressed and incredibly inspired.
- Mark Reis - Port of Seattle
- Thanks, Jason, for the very practical, enlightening and well-presented program. The insightful information you presented was done in a way that our folks can actually put it to use in their individual lives.
- Mike Baker, Senior Vice President - Tyson Foods
- Jason Young is high energy, knows his subject and presents it in a way that leaves you feeling great! He breaks down challenging subjects into easy-to-understand components and applies common sense to tough topics.
- Mike Bessier - Starbucks Coffee
- Every person in attendance was touched by the presentation and the insightful and educational stories you told. You brought new meaning and understanding to the relationships that we have with each other, our friends and our families.
- Nancy Fitzgerald, General Manager - Production Group International
- Jason Young inspired my entire staff. Our relationships in the office and with our customers have definitely improved.
- Steve Baxter, CEO - Oakwood Property Co.
- Our company selected Jason Young to present at our annual company meeting because the message Jason promotes of building and sustaining a great company culture is one that Homeowners Financial Group has built itself around since it was founded. Jason’s book, his presentation, and his delivery were 100% on point with what we had been promised, and it fit perfectly with the message we wanted delivered to our people. More importantly, Jason was engaging with the audience, and kept everyone interested from start to finish. Culture has almost become an overused term in the business world the past several years. Everyone has a culture, but few have a culture that can bring diverse groups together to produce extraordinary things. Jason has a terrific grasp on how to foster that kind of culture. Everyone should hear his message
- Pat Lamb, President - Homeowners Financial Group
Jason Young travels from Dallas, TX and requires Coach class for one (1)