Dr. Jason Ohler
- Lifelong Digital Humanist
- Cyber Researcher, Online Educator, Futurist
- 21st Century Education Expert, Enthusiast
Dr. Jason Ohler is a professor emeritus, speaker, writer, teacher, and cyber researcher. He is also a lifelong digital humanist who is well known for the passion, insight, and humor he brings to his presentations, projects and writings. He has worked both online and in classrooms at home and internationally for over a quarter century helping students develop the new literacies they ... VIEW MORE
New Media, New Students - New Literacies, New Citizens
What are some of the key issues that define leading and learning in the digital age? Digital literacy, new media ... View More
Typically 1 hour to 90 minutes, though can run longer Breakout session #1: Transforming your Classroom Using New Media ... View More
Workshops and Professional Development
Overview: Typically when I work with schools, I am asked to engage in one of two ways: 1) visit with many teachers, ... View More
Trends that Bend: Technological Trajectories That Will Change Everything
Big Data, Augmented Reality, Semantic Web (webs 3 and 4), xTreme BYOD, Transmedia Storytelling Our current ... View More
- It was a great experience to work with you, as Vancouver teachers have been raving about your keynote and afternoon presentations since last Friday!
- Conference Organizer - Vancouver School District
- Excellent! Session provided me with a model to change the culture of instructional delivery in our school district. Very practical examples. Thinking strategies are great.
- National Staff Development Conference
- THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION! My dad is a master story teller and it really brought me home listening to you on Tuesday. I want everyone I know to hear your message. I have to say this keynote was the best one yet and they have all been great.
- Alaska Society for Technology in Education