- Leadership, Growth and Innovation Authority
- Founder of Jennings-McGlothlin & Company
- Best-Selling Author of "Less Is More"
Jason Jennings is a researcher and one of the most successful and prolific business and leadership authors in the world and his greatest thrill is helping lead individuals and companies to their full economic potential.
He began his career as a radio and television reporter and was the youngest radio station group owner in the nation. Later, he founded Jennings-McGlothlin & ... VIEW MORE
Reinvention – The Six Secrets of Change
This keynote is based on Jennings' highly acclaimed book, The Reinventors –How Extraordinary Companies Pursue ... View More
The Five Shared Growth Secrets of the World’s Best Performing Companies and Leaders
This is the crowd pleaser that’s received standing ovations from hundreds of thousands of people in scores of ... View More
The Need for Speed – How to Get Everything Done Faster
If your audience is being asked to move faster and get more done with less, this keynote speech will deliver ... View More
One of Jason’s guiding principles is that every audience deserves a presentation that’s been custom tailored to fit ... View More
- "The scores are in and Jason’s speech received a rousing 4.77 evaluation score on a scale of 1-5 the highest ever received by a keynote speaker.” This is the highest score achieved in Cisco’s history.
- Cisco’s Worldwide Partner conference
- According to Microsoft research, “Jennings was the highest-rated speaker at the conference achieving a 4.83 ranking out of a possible 5 for the Asian Summit.” Again, the highest score ever achieved by an outside speaker in Microsoft’s history.
- Microsoft’s Asia OEM Conference
- The most touching moments came when partners approached us and told us how much they appreciated having Jason there and saying that Jason's speech made their trip worthwhile! I have not seen anything other than scores of 5.0 across all categories!
- Patama Chantaruck, General Manager - Microsoft, Thailand