- Fox News Channel Contributor
- Former Chair, Oversight & Gov't Reform Cmte
- Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School of Government,
Congressman Jason Chaffetz is a Contributor on Fox News Networks and a Fellow at Harvard at the Kennedy School, Institute of Politics.
Jason Chaffetz was elected to Congress in 2008 and selected by his peers to be a Chairman in the House of Representatives—only the fifth time in 100 years a three-term Representative ascended to such a position.
As Chairman of the powerful ... VIEW MORE
IT & DC: THE GOVERNMENT'S ROLE IN TECH
I.T. does not understand D.C. and D.C. does not understand I.T. Congressman Chaffetz delivers a unique perspective ... View More
THE 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW (in the Next 12 Months)
Former Congressman Jason Chaffetz shares insights from his experiences as Chairman of Oversight & Government Reform ... View More
THE AMERICAN SPIRIT
The United States of America is the greatest country on the face of the planet. The generations before us made the ... View More
OVERSIGHT- WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Benghazi, IRS, Fast & Furious, the Hillary Clinton email scandal, etc. Congressman Chaffetz, as the Chairman of the ... View More
- Congressman Chaffetz was a speaker at our 2017 Leadership Program of the Rockies Annual Retreat. According to our attendee surveys, he was one of the most memorable speakers, and struck a unique balance between solid policy, and story-telling that brought depth to political issues. We look forward to having him back in the future.
- Shari Williams - Leadership Program of the Rockies
- Congressman Jason Chaffetz, one of the most productive people in Washington. Everybody else gotta just feel his wake.
- Brian Kilmeade - FNC's Fox & Friends
- Jason Chaffetz is amazing. Not only is he incredibly thoughtful and knowledgeable, he is warm, kind, and funny. The comments I received from the audience included, "You hit it out of the park," and "Jason was our best speaker yet." He thoughtfully answered dozens of questions and took the time to engage personally with many of our guests. We are so pleased he was able to speak to us!
- Laura W. - Women of Washington