- Wrongfully Convicted Serving 10 Years
- Inspiring Story of Hope and Resilience
- Attorney Assisting Innocence Project
Jarrett M. Adams was wrongfully convicted of sexual assault at age 17 and sentenced to 28 years in a maximum security prison. After serving nearly 10 years and filing multiple appeals, Jarrett was exonerated with the assistance of the Wisconsin Innocence Project.
Jarrett used the injustice he endured as inspiration to become an advocate for the underserved and often uncounted. As a ... VIEW MORE
- Jarrett Adams is a dynamic, engaging Keynote Speaker who provides an inspiring message drawing upon a truly unique perspective of personal and professional triumph in spite of seemingly insurmountable odds. His message touches the heart of our mission as educators and philanthropists. South Suburban College is more than proud to count Mr. Adams as a distinguished alumnus.
- Pat Rush - South Suburban College Foundation
- Jarrett is an extraordinary person with an amazing life story. But even more than being able to tell his own story, Jarrett is able to masterfully relate his personal experiences to larger causes and issues and to use himself as a compelling example of what is possible. He riveted our 500 guests for the One Million Degrees Food & Wine gala in June 2016. They jumped to their feet for a standing ovation.
- Paige Ponder CEO - One Million Degrees
- Jarrett’s presentation was both emotionally and intellectually powerful. His lived experience and how it lead him to undertake work that addresses the gross inadequacies of our criminal justice and prison systems is truly remarkable and inspiring.
- Jennifer Vollen-Katz - John Howard Association of IL
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!