- Renowned Health & Nutrition Author
- New York Times Health Columnist
- "High Priestess of Health"
For a recent birthday, Jane Brody received a T-shirt that proclaimed "Still Perfect---After All These Years." Once she stopped laughing, she realized it should have said "Still Trying After All These Years" -- still trying to be good to her body, to fuel it right and move it regularly so that it will continue to be good to her. But while her regular menu focuses on vegetables, fruits, ... VIEW MORE
- Take Charge of Your Health
- How to Live Long and Enjoy Life
- Weighing in on Weight Control
- Surviving and Thriving After Breast Cancer
- Thanks for the wonderful talk you gave at the women's heart event—for all the time, energy and memorable messages. The response from our attendees has been overwhelmingly positive.
- Ms. Anne - Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, IL.
- Absolutely super! Your knowledge and expertise were evident, your humor and down-to-earth, sensible information certainly held the interest of the audience.
- Ms. Joyce - New Britain General, CT