Dr. James Canton
- Former Apple Computer Executive
- Advisor to US Dept of Health & Human Services
- CEO & Chairman, Institute for Global Futures
A renown global futurist, author and global advisor to the Fortune 100, Dr. Canton has been forecasting the leading innovations and trends that have shaped our world for 25 years. He is the CEO and Chairman of the Institute for Global Futures a San Francisco based Think Tank. He has advised three White Houses, over ten nations, and over 100 companies worldwide. He was on the founding ... VIEW MORE
Future Smart: The Top Trends That Will Shape the Marketplace, Business and Society
Are you Future Ready? This is a sweeping overview of the top trends that will shape the future marketplace and society ... View More
Exponential Innovations: Managing Future Disruption
What's next for technology and how will new technologies shape the economy, business and society? This keynote is a ... View More
Machines That Think: The Good, Bad and Scary of AI
Are you ready for AI economy? Artificial intelligence is fast reshaping business and culture. Machine learning, ... View More
The Future of the Blockchain Economy and Cryptocurrency
Digital money is an emerging new asset class that has already surpassed $100 Billion in value. The blockchain, the ... View More
- Your insights on the key trends and strategies that will shape the future of mobile business, on consumers wants, and on the wireless business models and technologies that will create opportunity for strategic advantage in the future were enlightening.
- Gina Lombardi - Senior Vice President, Qualcomm
- . . . my deep appreciation for the superb job you did in our two-day strategic planning session. During the two days, we referred back to some of the ideas you offered and these ideas were reflected in the output from our strategic planning activities.
- Richard A. Coskren - President & CEO, Insurance Education Association
- Your weaving of societal, business, technological and payments industry trends gave my team much to think about. The breakout groups we held following your presentation were highly energized and productive as a result of the material you presented.
- Robert W. Selander, President and CEO - MasterCard International