- Veteren Media Personality
- Financial Specialist
James A. Barry, Jr., CFP, is an internationally recognized author, lecturer, and veteran radio and television personality, whose career spans more than three decades. Since founding the company in 1975, Jim has served as Chairman of the Board of the Barry Financial Group, Inc.
Jim is a graduate of Burdett College and the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. He is a ... VIEW MORE
- Baby Boomers Blow the Winds of Change
- Mind Over Money: How to Keep Your Heart Away from Your Investing
- Buy Low, Sell High
- Disinheriting Your Rich Uncle Sam
- Just a short note to let you know what a pleasure it has been to work with Jim Barry over the years; it has truly been a privilege and an honor. As I have told many of our mutual clients, in addition to being a walking encyclopedia of financial planning, Jim has the unique ability to understand the interplay between the various disciplines of financial planning, and to recommend and implement the appropriate plan. I am sure your clients know that they are the bendefactors of this ability. Jim puts it together like no one else.
- David Pratt, Esquire - David Pratt and Associates, P.A.
- Attitude, Attitude, Attitude is everything! There is nothing negative about Jim Barry. He has exactly that a super attitude about moving forward, making changes and taking responsibility for ones own financial life. Jim can speak to any audience and motivate them to recognize the necessity of taking action and taking risks. I can assure you, having Jim speak at one of your events won't be an event anyone will forget. He is dynamic!
- Keith Harrell - Harrell Performance Systems, Inc.