- Brave and inspirational boy
- Blinded by illness
Jake Olson is 14 years old, a resident of Huntington Beach, California and an 8th grade student. When Jake was 8 months old, he was diagnosed with a rare form of eye cancer, retinoblastoma. The disease claimed his left eye before the tender age of one and in November 2009 Jake lost his right eye after battling the cancer for 12 years. Jake confronted many challenges during his battle ... VIEW MORE
- I love Jake's passion for life and his passion for impacting others around him. Jake personifies Win Forever!
- Coach Pete - Seattle Seahawks
- Jake is such a courageous and inspirational youngster. I love his spirit for life! Jake motivates me in my quest to find a cure through my efforts with the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Mr. Dick - Jimmy V Foundation