- Founder of Positive Results Training
- Living Donor for Infant Son Kidney Transplant
- Author, Songwriter & Mother of Five
Dr. Jada Daves is the founder and president of Positive Results, a motivational speaking, training and program development firm. She earned her doctorate from Vanderbilt University in Human Resource Development and has 22 years experience in training and education.
Jada is definitely one in a million, or should we say "one in millions." She broke all odds and gave extended life to her ... VIEW MORE
EDUCATION: How to Incorporate Study Skills into the Regular Classroom
This insightful workshop will provide a multitude of ways to integrate basic study skills into the regular classroom. A ... View More
EDUCATION: Make Your Classrooms Come Alive
This interactive workshop is designed to introduce specific examples of games, activities, projects, writing ... View More
EDUCATION: Life Rules (School Assembly Program)
Life Rules is a fast-paced, upbeat, character/values-based presentation targeted to 5th - 12th graders on what it takes ... View More
EDUCATION: Teamwork Techniques for Teachers
We’ve all heard the chants from the “coach” (a k a principal, director of schools, or department head) about the ... View More
- Thanks for the motivating training course you presented to our summer interns. The thought-provoking exercises gave us insight into the interns as well as ourselves. As you can probably guess, everyone is still talking about the "orange exercise."
- Lisa Hardigree, HR Associate - Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- The seminar was not only informative, it was fun. It is hard to hold the attention of sales people and you had them riveted!
- Kennard Yamada, Sales Manager - WGOW-AM/FM
- You were able to motivate and entertain in such a way that our managers will never forget. I might also add that you were the first speaker I can ever remember at any of our statewide meetings who received hugs when they finished.
- Terry C. Smith, Dir., State of TN - Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired