Dr. Jackie Freiberg
- Leadership & Culture Expert
- Innovation Expert
- Best-Selling Author
Jackie is dedicated to helping leaders create BEST places where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER.
And rumor has it, Jackie is recognized as one of the "Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership" and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Jackie is NOT into canned speeches. You will never get an off the shelf or ready, made ... VIEW MORE
Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business, and Life.
Business leaders can draw from the insights and apply the wisdom that turned the failing San Francisco Giant's ... View More
Leadership: Drives Engagement and Culture
AudienceTakeaways:Timelessleadershipstrategies forturning an average culture, average performance and average ... View More
Innovation: It’s Everyone’s Job
Audience Takeaways:Provenstrategies for creating aculture where teams of intrapreneurs dare to try.Jackie ... View More
Change: Do Something Now
Audience Takeaways:Change is a constant, and leading and owning change is a requirement for ongoing success. This ... View More
- Everyone LOVED Jackie. Everyone felt like the message was customized and really hit home. She was extremely motivational and really made you go home and think outside the box.
- Amreican Red Cross - Amy Odell
- Jackie's presentation was motivating and insightful. It spoke directly to the kinds of things I want our managers to think of and act on within their local operations. Jackie's presentation was motivating and insightful.
- Chad Dreier - The Ryland Group, Inc.
- I thought Jackie was one of the best keynotes Hallmark has ever had at this kind of event. Our audience really needed to hear that a sound business concept, supported by caring, enthusiastic and committed people, is sure to succeed.
- Mike Thomas - Hallmark