Founder and CEO of the largest marketing agency in America, Jack Sims is one of those rare people who started his business education at the age of eleven, by working in his parents Mom & Pop store in England. That’s where he first learned the importance of customers and treating them correctly. This awareness of looking after your customers, keeping your promises and developing a brand ... VIEW MORE
- Growing Businesses into Brands
- The Business of Growing Businesses
- Leadership in Today’s Marketplace (Top 10 Leadership Traits of Really Successful People)
- Many of our attendees expressed their highest appreciation for your presentation. The fact that you tailored your comments specifically for our group was highly appreciated. Additionally, your breakout session on branding was very valuable.
- John Fullerton - National Frame Builders Association
- Jack, thanks for the great job you did speaking to our dealer group on the subject of branding. Your insights and experience opened their eyes to what a brand really means and how to promote it. We look forward to having you back next year.
- Andy Smith - Harley-Davidson/Buell
- Jack took a faltering product launch plan and retooled . . . He revived the product launch, gained new distribution in several nat'l retail chains, & provided comprehensive marketing guidance. We grew from $5 million to over $50 million in annual sales!
- Larry Swensen, Vice President - Polaroid