- Modern Day Business Renaissance Man
- Business Consultant Expert
- Former Strategist for Coca-Cola
Considered a modern day business "Renaissance Man," Ira Blumenthal is the president of CO-OPPORTUNITIES, Inc., an Atlanta-based consulting company that has counseled world class clients such as Coca-Cola, Nestle, Kroger, McDonald’s, Harrah’s, American Airlines, Disney, United Artists, Marriott, Exxon, Walmart and others in areas related to “branding,” “strategic alliances,” “change ... VIEW MORE
Myths and Misses in Marketing
(Marketing, Business Development) Based on Ira’s book, “Ready, Blame, Fire!”, this energetic speech (or workshop) ... View More
Managing Brand You
(Personal Branding) What if you thought of yourself as a brand? Everyone struggles with what they stand for… or what ... View More
Change Is Inevitable. Growth Is Optional.
(Change, Re-invention) There is one constant in life (and business)… change! Yet, change is not new. What is new is ... View More
Strength In Numbers
(Strategic Alliances) Call it business development synergies, joint ventures, partnering, or strategic alliances… ... View More
- Here it is ten days later and I am still energized by your presentation. How the heck do you do that on a regular basis? I think you could tell by the extended ovation that you were well received by the footwear executives.
- Barbara Singer, Vice President of Communications - Footwear Industries of America
- Ira has a unique knack for engaging an audience. While the audience is engaged, he educates them. One thing you can be guaranteed with Ira is that you never know what he's going to do next. He is an incredibly dynamic and knowledgeable speaker.
- Chuck O'Dell, Division President - Marriott