- Former CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Business Author and Advisor
Howard Putnam’s ultimate objective is “bottom line improvement.” He believes that cultures that place “people” as their #1 priority have the greatest long-term impact and success.
He is the former CEO of the highly successful Southwest Airlines whose foundation and culture placed people first. Later, when recruited to be the CEO of failing Braniff International, Howard Putnam was ... VIEW MORE
Leadership - Successful Strategies Through Turbulent Times
Leaders must have a clear and concise vision if they want their organizations to survive and thrive through ... View More
Innovation - Creating a Culture and Process for Ideas to Emerge
Innovation occurs in organizations that embrace a culture for risk taking and idea implementation. Howard Putnam ... View More
Change - Transforming Organizations Successfully and Profitably
Many organizations are out of alignment in the current turbulent environment. Their design is outdated with ... View More
People and Culture - Hiring Attitudes and Developing Their Skills
Successful organizations that are in business for the long term, place their people first if they want sustained ... View More
- You brought thoughtful perspectives and ideas our clients will not soon forget. "Very refreshing to listen to someone who is one of the last sincere, genuine, honest & hardworking executives who does things that make a real difference in people's lives."
- Kristen Farrell, Marketing Services Coordinaotr - ASH BROKERAGE
- Great speaker, held my attention for the entire 1.5 hours. "This guy was refreshing, making use of failures and personal management experiences from one who walked the talk." "Absolutely outstanding, please invite him back to CLMA again."
- Carolyn Anderson - Wayne, PA, June 2001 - CLMA(Clinical Lab. Management Assn.)