- President and CEO of Resiliency Inc.
- Multi-state Dept of Education Consultant
- Keynote Speaker and Author
Horacio Sanchez is the President and CEO of Resiliency Inc., an agency leader in helping schools improve school climate, instruction, and discipline. Horacio is recognized as one of the nation's prominent experts on promoting student resiliency and applying brain science to improve school outcomes. The Maladaptive Council (Academy of Science) recognizes him as a leading authority ... VIEW MORE
In the world of high-stakes testing, teachers struggle to find strategies that are effective with all students. ... View More
Designing School Climates that Maximize Student Achievement
Neuroscience has identified self-regulation to be the greatest predictor of academic success and behavioral ... View More
The human brain produces bias as a natural process of how it learns. The brain associates things easily and this ... View More
Poverty’s Impact on the Brain
Poverty is the single most significant event impacting education today. Every year school districts dedicate ... View More
- I was amazed and inspired by his energy, knowledge, and wit. I'm still talking about this conference to all the staff. And we are in the process of re-designing some of our programs to include some of Horacio's interventions. It was a wonderfully informative conference and I'm honored to have met Horacio."
- Mike Matoney, CEO - Crossroads of Lake County, Cleveland
- It was obvious from the onset that Horacio had a truly unique skill set which allowed him to give informed, honest and extremely valuable feedback to the Punahou community. His visit not only validated a two-year long learning fellowship on bullying but broadened the schools thinking and reaffirmed Punahou's commitment to consider all types of learners in its community."
- Rick Tune, Academy Dean - Punahou School, Honolulu
- Not only are we already seeing many teachers implementing strategies they learned during the session, the feedback we got from staff was amazing. We heard from a number of veteran teachers that this was the most meaningful and engaging professional development they've ever experienced.
- Lisa Kudwa, Assistant Superintendent for CITA Services - South Lyon Community Schools
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!