HK Derryberry & Jim Bradford
- Remarkable Story of Survival and Friendship
- Rare Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory
- High-Impact Challenge to Live Life to Fullest
According to medical science, HK Derryberry should never have survived. Born July 8, 1990 in Nashville, Tennessee, this two-pound baby boy arrived three months premature due to a single-car crash that took his mother’s life. Because of the accident and his premature birth, he was born blind, with cerebral palsy and countless other medical problems.
Raised by his grandmother when his ... VIEW MORE
Education Keynote: MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD'S LIFE
As a teacher, can you imagine being faced with the challenge of teaching a boy who's blind, has cerebral palsy, lacks ... View More
Healthcare Keynote: AN EXTRAORDINARY MEMORY, AN AMAZING YOUNG MAN
Following the accident that took his mother's life, HK Derryberry spent the first ninety-six days of his life in ... View More
MAKING A DIFFERENCE: AN UNLIKELY FRIENDSHIP
One cold October morning, a senior business executive entered a drafty fast-food restaurant in search of hot coffee. ... View More
- HK lit up the arena when he walked on stage—one of the most talked-about speakers we’ve ever had!
- Steve Davidson - Lipscomb University
- HK’s message is heart-wrenching but inspirational—worth hearing at least twice.
- Derrick Jones - Truxton Trust
- Jim and HK’s presentation was one of the most memorable components of the entire annual conference and we look forward to continuing our partnership with him in future years.
- Megan Mahr - United Cerebral Palsy