- Author of 5 Best-Selling Business Books
- Minnesota Business Hall of Famer
- "Mr. Make Things Happen"
Harvey Mackay is author of five New York Times bestsellers. His first two books -- Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive and Beware The Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt -- have been translated into 35 languages and distributed in 80 countries. Both books were New York Times #1 bestsellers and are also listed by the Times among the top 15 inspirational business books of ... VIEW MORE
- Your Networking Report Card - The Biggest Networking Mistakes
- The Mackay 66 for Customers - The Mackay 12Ps Competitive Profile
- The Mackay Sweet 16 Job Finder; Einstein's 20 - The Mackay 22: After the Interview
- Mackay's 35 To Stay Alive
- "Outstanding," "terrific" and "encore" were just a few of the comments made—you crafted a personal message to our clients and it came across loud and clear.
- Phenomenal! Superb! Harvey Mackay stunned the audience with his keen understanding of the feel and pulse of our business. Mackay effortlessly proved he knew our industry inside and out, and then just shot their lights out! Truly a one of a kind speaker.
- Pepsi Cola Company
- I've produced more than 10,000 seminars. You're the best in the business—the Joe DiMaggio of speaking. End of story.
- The Learning Annex