- Expert in Food Consulting and Eating Behavior
- Vice President of The NPD Group
- Food Industry Authority
Expert in Food Consulting and Eating Behaviors
The NPD Group has been tracking the eating patterns from a sample of the American population for over thirty. Originally concentrating on away-from-home eating habits with its CREST service, the firm began collecting in-home trends in 1980 with its National Eating Trends service. Over the years, these two services have become one of the ... VIEW MORE
- How do food safety concerns, including mad cow disease and trans fat, affect food consumption?
- How many Americans are dieting and what kind of diets are they on?
- How often do Americans exercise? What are people’s attitudes about health and nutrition?
- How often do people cook and what appliances are being used more or less often?