Dr. Harriet Lerner
- Psychology of Women and Family Authority
- Featured Expert on TV and Radio
- Author of "The Dance of Anger"
Harriet Lerner, Ph.D., is one of the world’s most respected voices on the psychology of women and family relationships. For more than two decades, Lerner was a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist at the Menninger Clinic in Topeka, Kansas, and a faculty member of the Karl Menninger School of Psychiatry. She currently has a private practice in Lawrence, Kansas.
Lerner is the ... VIEW MORE
- Our audience was enthralled! Your in sight, empathy and anecdotes made for a most memorable evening.
- 92nd Street Y
- The audience was most impressed with the information you provided and the insight you brought during your talk. Clearly, you received a most enthusiastic and positive response—a standing ovation!
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Lerner's presentation is rich in content, humor and strong in voice and power.
- Smithsonian Institute