Dr. Gregory Stock
- Healthcare Futurist
- Biotech Entrepreneur
- Genomic Science Research Professor at Icahn
Dr. Stock is the founding co-director of the Harris Center for Precision Wellness. He is a Research Professor in the Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai. Dr. Stock is also a biotech entrepreneur, bioethicist, best-selling author, public communicator, and a leading authority on the broad impacts of genomic and other advanced ... VIEW MORE
- What a hit your lecture was! You have a real gift in being able to connect with your audience in a charming and engaging manner with a mix of humor, clarity, insight and knowledge.
- Alida Webb - Executive Director, Women’s Institute.
- Everybody had a thoroughly enjoyable evening and was most impressed by Dr. Stock’s delivery, the manner of that delivery, and the content and handling of the question and answer session. I look forward to using CSA in the future.
- Philip Cass - CEO, Columbus Medical Association
- Your keynote was provocative, informative, and moving. It set the tone for the panel that followed. And you were equally deft in motivating the panelists in the next segment of the program. I look forward to working with you again in the future!
- Deborah Patton - Applied Brilliance