Dr. Gregory Jantz
- Best-selling Author of 30 Books
- Founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE
- Mental Health Expert
A Vision of Hope
Early in his career working with people who suffered with eating disorders, Dr. Jantz uncovered a disconnect in treatment options available to people who were hurting. His work revealed that often patients suffered from depression, addiction, and other disorders. As a result, he found himself compelled to dig deeper, developing a multi-disciplinary treatment ... VIEW MORE
The Art of Raising Young Boys.
Based on the best-selling book Raising Boys By Design by Dr. Jantz and co-author Michael Gurian (Waterbrook, 2013), ... View More
How To De-Stress Your Life.
Discover the freedom to rise above chronic stress. We live in a fast-paced world that can take its toll on mind, ... View More
Restoring Marital Relationships
Marriages can be challenging. Dr. Jantz applies over 30 years as a relationship counselor and expert on the ... View More
Hooked – the Pitfalls of Media, Technology and Social Networking.
From Twitter to iPhones, from Facebook to tablets, we have an endless supply of media and gadgets to hook our ... View More
- . . . having Dr. Jantz was a gift that opened up a world of beauty, adventurous possibilities, and, yes, restorative hope . . . Dr. Jantz gave us back the power to question impossibilities, to revisit our own rightness, and to embrace a greater truth.
- Cynthia Escobar Santiago - Thurston Co. Social Services-CD Division
- Your presentation was inspiring and set the tone for a very successful conference. We will highly recommend you as a resource to other agencies.
- Dick Nuse - State of Washington
- Dr. Jantz is on the cutting edge of helping people and needs to be heard. He is informative and captivating. He provides practical ideas on how to get people well.
- Rick Hurst - Singles Ministries Resources
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!