- Author & Motivational Speaker
- Nationally Syndicated Humor Columnist
- Standup Comedian
The Chicago Tribune recently proclaimed Greg Schwem “king of the hill in the growing world of corporate comedy." His comedic take on the 21st century workplace and work/life balance has landed him on XM/Sirius Radio, FOX News, Comedy Central and the pages of Parents Magazine. Audiences from companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, IBM, Motorola and McDonald’s have laughed at Greg’s stories ... VIEW MORE
Rock, Roll and Laugh Your Way to the Top
Greg Schwem knows a thing or two about rock and roll. As a comedian who has opened concerts for stars ranging from ... View More
Seriously Social: How to Use Social Media and Avoid Becoming The Joke
The Chicago Tribune calls business humorist and nationally syndicated humor columnist Greg Schwem the “king of the hill ... View More
Work, Laugh, Repeat
Perfect for any group that needs a humorous break from the serious side of business. In spite of its therapeutic ... View More
Meeting emcee/video host
A good emcee needs to multitask. He must keep the event moving, be adept at improvisation and work efficiently with all ... View More
- I appreciate the time you took to customize your comments about our industry and your audience participation segment was well done. In this complex world of telecommunications you had our members laughing at themselves and really enjoying our convention.
- Doug Dougherty - Illinois Telecommunications Association
- In tallying our evaluations for the event, your session received some of the highest praise—it seems that people really appreciated any opportunity to relax a little and laugh at us and themselves, which was great, and exactly what we were looking for.
- Heather Smoot - Logility
- I really enjoyed the show you did for us yesterday, and the large amount of work you obviously did to research our company and "personalize" the show. If you ever need an endorsement from a happy customer, please feel free to give them my contact info.
- Tom Van Laan, PE - President/CEO