- Founder of THIS, Inc.
- Author of the #1 NYT Best-Seller Essentialism
- Advisor at Apple, Google and Twitter
Greg McKeown has dedicated his career to discovering why some people break through to the next level--and others don't.
The definitive treatment of this issue is addressed in McKeown's latest project: the instant New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. As well as frequently being the #1 Time Management book on Amazon, this ... VIEW MORE
High Performance & Self Management
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less We all know it’s easy to be busy without being productive in our ... View More
Collaboration & Team Development
Why Warm Clarity is the Key to High Performance Teams We have all worked for leaders who are focused on results but ... View More
Leadership & Execution
Why Some Teams Break Through to the Next Level—And Others Don’t This keynote shares five ways teams become ... View More
Strategy & Growth
Becoming Successful at Success Becoming successful is one thing but it’s another thing altogether to become successful ... View More
- It has been six months since we were together and we are still seeing lasting changes in behavior that are material and meaningful to our business. (Really!)
- I heard from many participants on how impactful your message was!
- Goldman Sachs
- Absolutely fantastic. He really hit a home run with the audience.