- Founder of THIS, Inc.
- Author of the #1 NYT Best-Seller Essentialism
- Advisor at Apple, Google and Twitter
Greg McKeown has dedicated his career to discovering why some people break through to the next level—and others don’t.
The definitive treatment of this issue is addressed in McKeown’s latest project: the instant New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. As well as frequently being the #1 Time Management book on Amazon, this ... VIEW MORE
High Performance & Self Management
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less We all know it’s easy to be busy without being productive in our ... View More
Collaboration & Team Development
Why Warm Clarity is the Key to High Performance Teams We have all worked for leaders who are focused on results but ... View More
Leadership & Execution
Why Some Teams Break Through to the Next Level—And Others Don’t This keynote shares five ways teams become ... View More
Strategy & Growth
Becoming Successful at Success Becoming successful is one thing but it’s another thing altogether to become successful ... View More
- It has been six months since we were together and we are still seeing lasting changes in behavior that are material and meaningful to our business. (Really!)
- I heard from many participants on how impactful your message was!
- Goldman Sachs
- Absolutely fantastic. He really hit a home run with the audience.