- Fox News Channel host
- Former Editor: Stuff, Maxim and Men's Health
- NYT Best-selling Author
New York Times Best Selling Author, Greg Gutfeld has been called “outrageous and outspoken,” neither of which he denies. A libertarian political satirist, humorist, magazine editor and blogger, he is perhaps best known as the co-host of the Fox News Channel program "The Five" a weekday program at 5 p.m. ET and his other show “The Greg Gutfeld Show" airs at 10pm. ET Sunday evenings, ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
Posted May 28th 2014I first met my mom on September 12th, 1964, in a room at Mills Hospital in San Mateo, California. I have no memory of it, but I...
Posted May 6th 2014Written by Dr. Helen Smith I am reading Greg Gutfeld's new book Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You. It's a very ...
Posted April 1st 2014Fox News host Greg Gutfeld is promoting his new book, "Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You."; So naturally, he t...
Posted March 18th 2014Greg Gutfeld has a new book out today titled "Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You,"; in which he argues that elite...
Posted March 11th 2014Written by Michele Wojciechowski He's the host of the popular FOX News Channel talk show "Red Eye"; and a co-host of that netwo...
Posted February 6th 2014Written by Merrill Knox "Red Eye,"; Fox News' late-night show with Greg Gutfeld and Andy Levy, is celebrating its seventh anni...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!