- Media Futurist
- Web and Media Expert
- Author and Blogger
The Wall Street Journal calls Gerd “one of the leading Media Futurists in the World”. He is the Co-Author of the influential book ‘The Future of Music’ (2005, Berklee Press), as well as the author of ‘Music2.0’ (January 2008 www.music20book.com), and ‘The End of Control’ (preview chapters at www.endofcontrol.com, book to be published in early 2009).
Gerd's background is in Music ... VIEW MORE
- He talked about the future of advertising and media. The feedback of our guests was great. Gerd perfectly combined his knowledge and expertise with his unique talent to inspire and entertain the audience. The up front coordination went perfect.
- Boris Cieslar - Omnicom Media Group Germany
- Gerd Leonhard wrote The Future of Music, which basically said that the record business was terminally ill. . . . He's shaped our thinking. None of us know what the future looks like, so we can invent it, be part of it.
- Ged Doherty - SonyBMG UK
- Gerd is one of the few people who is able to see clearly beyond the current state of the music industry, experiments in digital music business and squabbling over copyright issues.
- Bill Rosenblatt - Giant Steps Media Technology Strategies