- One of the Longest-Held Vietnam POWs
- Retired US Navy Captain
- Highly-respected Military Commentator
Born in Modesto, California, Gerald “Jerry” Coffee joined the Navy in 1957 after graduating from UCLA with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
In 1962, during the Cuban Missile Crisis as an F-8 Crusader pilot, Jerry was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for flying low level reconnaissance missions over Cuba, taking the photos ultimately used by the United States U.N. ambassador to prove ... VIEW MORE
- Your story made me forget the little nuisances that I live with everyday, and you remind me to be grateful for my life today! Our human spirit may be "bent" during the difficult times, but it can never be broken because we must not choose to allow it.
- Andrew Brenneman, Sr. Government Account Executive - Sprint
- I spend time during the presentation looking at the audience . . . the audience was completely mesmerized . . . not a yawn, not a quick look at the watch, not a drifting glance . . . You could hear a pin drop (even on carpet!)
- Brenda C. Park, Director - Dealership Div., Teleco, Inc.
- You were such a pleasure to work with from the moment I contacted you last fall. The time and care you took with individuals after your speech helped to make it a great day.
- Julie Feuling, Director of Specialty Groups - Independent Community Bankers of America