Dr. Gerald Bell
- International Leadership Consultant
- Business Consultant
- Author of "The Achievers"
Dr. Gerald D. Bell is a professor at UNC-Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler Business School, a psychologist, and a consultant to leading business organizations. His creative thinking and personal style have earned him the reputation for being one of the highest-rated resources on leadership in the United States and abroad.
For over 35 years, he has devoted his life to the mission of creating ... VIEW MORE
- Advanced Communication & Leadership
- Creative Thinking: Becoming Brilliant
- How to Raise Mentally Healthy and Achieving Kids
- Leaders of the Decade, Heroes of the Future
- Dr. Jerry Bell's leadership effectiveness training programs have helped position the Urban Land Institute and its 16,000 member constituency to provide leading edge programs and industry innovations.
- Clyde C. Jackson, Jr., Chairman & CEO - Wynne Jackson, Inc.
- Your presentation was simply outstanding and the enthusiasm for your message was unanimous. Thanks so much for your presentation, the challenge you gave to our people and the impact you had on their lives and carers!
- William DeVinney, VP Sales - East Area - GSK Pharmaceuticals