- The Traveling Twain of the 21st Century
- Hall of Fame Speaker
- Business Author
"The Traveling Twain of the 21st Century--
Inspiring Profitable Adventures for Your Life and Business"
Acclaimed for three decades as a professional speaker and author whose business-boosting works are published around the world, George Walther is now also celebrated as the "Traveling Twain of the 21st Century." He presents keynotes and workshops for diverse businesses, ranging ... VIEW MORE
WHAT YOU SAY IS WHAT YOU GET: How to Master “Power Talking” — The Language of Success
SIGNATURE KEYNOTE Nothing is more important than superb communication skills when it comes to advancing your career, ... View More
LIFE IS FAR TOO SHORT— WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? How to Live and Work with Passion and Adventure — Now, While You’re Alive
SIGNATURE KEYNOTE This presentation will inspire you to seize every day as an invitation to leap over your ... View More
PHONE POWER: How to Make the Telephone Your Most Powerful Business Tool
COMMUNICATION PROGRAM (1 to 6 hours as keynote, seminar, or workshop) With its highly packed content, this ... View More
WHAT YOU SAY IS WHAT YOU GET: Use “Power Talking” to Say What You Mean and Get What You Want
COMMUNICATION PROGRAM (1 to 6 hours as keynote, seminar, or workshop) Originally published around the world as Power ... View More
- In "Heat Up Your Cold Calls," George Walther brings new and much-needed ideas about the art and science of cold calling. He provides both the philosophy and the practice of warming up prospects fast. If you make cold calls, you absolutely need this book.
- Mark Sanborn, speaker and author - The Fred Factor: How Passion in Your Work and Life Can Make the Ordinary Extraordinary
- You gave us practical ways to apply the ideas and concepts that I introduced in my opening keynote in our daily lives both at the agency and at home in a way that really paid off. We are not an easy group to captivate and yet you certainly did just that.
- Steve Netzley, President & CEO - Euro RSCG
- Legendary customer service starts when your customers are your prospects, and George shows you how to start relationships right. George shows you how to turn your sales pitch into a conversation with your next lifetime customer.
- Tim Newsom, manager - Strategic Business Development; Starbucks Coffee Company