Gene Marks is a columnist, author, and small business owner.
Gene writes every day on business, politics and public policy for the Washington Post and weekly for Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur and the Huffington Post.
Gene has written 5 books on business management, specifically geared towards small and medium sized companies. His most recent is The Manufacturer's Book of Lists.... VIEW MORE
Your Technology / The Next 2 Years
Social media, mobile tech, building communities, customer relationship management...these are only a few of the major ... View More
FROM DC TO SILICON VALLEY
3 Hot Power Trends That Will Impact Your Company Smart business owners and managers share one quality that makes them ... View More
Your People / The Next 2 Years
The recession is over. Unemployment is down. You know this. Your employees know this. And over the next two years, as ... View More
Your Cash Flow / The Next 2 Years
“Provocative. Entertaining. Educational. Be prepared to take LOTS of notes.” “We run businesses. And we have ... View More
- Our members were enlightened by your remarks & insights into the economic & political drivers impacting their business today & into the future. You have an amazing gift of being able to deliver useful & timely information in a most entertaining fashion.
- Dawn Kristof Champney, President - Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Our thanks to Gene for delivering to our customers information about the economy, the business challenges & opportunities we are facing, and trends that will impact their small businesses! We've had many positive comments about his analysis and opinions.
- John Evans, Marketing Manager - Infinity for Marvin
- It is a challenge to find great speakers that engage and excite our audience, but we hit the jackpot with Gene Marks. The information he presented resonated with our contractors and the comments I received were glowing!
- Liz Evans - Associated General Contractors of Washington