Gary & Valerie Berman
- Market Research Specialists
- Live Audience Polling for You Business
Colombian born Valerie (Salsa) and Chicago born Gary (Ketchup) share a wonderful, passionate, HIGHLY interactive and entertaining keynote presentation based on their 20 year multicultural marriage combined with consumer and marketing insight from their pioneering market research company.
They share relevant stories and insights that everyone can relate to (think My Big Fat Greek ... VIEW MORE
Ketchup & Salsa: Cultural Competency For Profit
Colombian born Valerie (Salsa) and Chicago born Gary (Ketchup) share a wonderful, passionate, HIGHLY interactive and ... View More
Juxtapositioning™: How Business Can Get Multicultural Right
For decades, corporate America has talked about diversity, ethnicity, multiculturalism, emerging markets, and market ... View More
- This was our sixth ever such conference and undoubtedly our best ever. Your contribution was significant. . . . "The Multicultural Experience Curve" session was superb and helped set the tone for the entire conference.
- Mr. Bill - BILL DUGGAN
- You are definitely part of an elite group. You represent the best and the brightest experts in the industry. Your thoughts, ideas and experience will no doubt have an impact for months and years to come.
- Ms. Muriel - IAA/Florida Chapter