- Former NCAA / NFL athlete
- Frequent media contributor on fatherhood
- Author of "The Dad I Wish I Had"
Freddie Scott has a history as a player in the National Football League, a pastor, youth counselor, public speaker, and author. He is the founder and president of Unlock The Champion, an organization dedicated empowering families and the teaching of fundamental life skills essential to successfully loving and leading your family. His most recent research has made him aware of the ... VIEW MORE
Transition Skills for Life & Family
In a world where the stresses and coping with sudden transition are pulling families apart, how do you keep yourself ... View More
Technology + Family
Technology is disrupting everything. Freddie will explore three technologies that impact how we communicate and ... View More
It Starts with You: It’s Time to Think Like a CEO
It Starts with You is about re-wiring people from a worker mindset to think like a CEO: fast, creative, and ... View More
Leadership + Reputation
In this fast paced world reputation has quickly become a persons’ most valuable asset, and is now more important than ... View More
- Freddie's presentation was straight to the point regarding the problems in many homes today. Examples given in his presentation would be beneficial for troubled marriages, and families in crisis.
- Mr. Reggie - NFLPA
- I believe it’s the first time I’ve ever heard a group ask to stay and continue working with Freddie versus going to their next session! The information he provided was relevant, practical, and his presentation style was very engaging.
- Mr. Ron - NCAA
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!