Franklin P. Schargel is an former classroom teacher, school counselor and school administrator who implemented an improvement process for his inner-city school which dramatically increased parental involvement, increased post-secondary school attendance and significantly lowered the dropout rate.
Franklin is an educational contributor to the Huffington Post.
Mr. Schargel is an ... VIEW MORE
HELPING STUDENTS GRADUATE: TOOLS AND STRATEGIES TO INCREASE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION RATES
Almost one-third of our K-12 students never graduate – increasing the likelihood of their imprisonment, single ... View More
IT’S NOT ABOUT CHANGE. IT ABOUT IMPROVEMENT
We know a great deal about change. We know it’s inevitable. We know it is accelerating. We have even formalized ... View More
WHAT DO SUCCESSFUL LEADERS OF AT-RISK LEARNERS DO TO RAISE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND IMPROVE SCHOOL CULTURES?
Next to high performing teachers, successful leadership is the key to increased academic achievement and higher ... View More
BUILDING GLOBAL ECONOMIES: FROM THE SCHOOLHOUSE TO THE WORKPLACE
The business world is undergoing a dynamic change. Increasingly, agricultural nations are becoming industrial ... View More
- I must say that this is probably our toughest group to please; however your messages were so powerful and inspirational, we felt it necessary to ask you to return and be our lead speaker at our Annual E+Qual Conference.
- Robert L. Quick, President and CEO - Metropolitan Evansville Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Franklin was invited into our community as a keynote speaker for an awareness event. His deliberate approach based on fact and current trends created an amazing “buzz” throughout our area.
- Judy Green, President, - United Way of Cass-Clay, Fargo, ND
- The informed strategies and information to keep students engaged and attending school along with Mr. Schargel’s sense of humor made for a delightful day.
- Rick Peters, Superintendent - Caney Valley Public Schools, Ramona, Oklahoma