- Leading Communication Professional
- Named One of Four "Top Research Minds"
- Named "Hottest Pollster" by Boston Globe
Frank Luntz is one of the most honored communication professionals in America today. "The Nostradamus of pollsters," said Sir David Frost, while Time magazine named him one of "50 of America's most promising leaders aged 40 and under," and Newsweek magazine identified him as No. 24 on their Power Elite survey. In 2012, he finished 87th in a Time magazine global poll of the "most ... VIEW MORE
- Frank Luntz knows how to engage a crowd. His speech was precise, funny, and knowledgeable and is able to convey his message with humor and charisma. He's one of a kind and truly knows how to deliver a message.
- Jeff Montejano, Vice President - K-COMM, Inc.
- Frank was the best speaker we've had in a decade. He understands the American people better than anyone, but more importantly, he has an effective presentation style that conveys his knowledge with wit and wisdom.
- Jesse Sharf, Partner - Gibson Dunn & Krutcher
- Frank walked into a room filled with the top business people in California and just took it over. The energy and excitement he brought to his speech was electrifying. The audience was really involved and nobody wanted to leave.
- Kevin McCarthy, Minority Leader - California State Assembly
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!