- Comedian and Writer
- "Get Up Off Your Aspirations"
Frank King, Suicide Prevention and Postvention Public Speaker and Trainer, was a writer for The Tonight Show for 20 years, is a Corporate Comedian, syndicated humor columnist, and podcast personality, who was featured on CNN's Business Unusual.
Depression and suicide run his family. He's thought about killing himself more times than he can count. He's fought a lifetime battle with ... VIEW MORE
Make a Living, Not a Difference
The perfect after dinner (or breakfast or lunch) keynote when all you're after is comedy entertainment. The first ten or ... View More
Get Up Off Your Aspirations
You will not "get a check up from the neck up" (and if I hear that phrase one more time, I may throw up). You will not ... View More
Lube, Oil and Valve Job
You'll get practical, everyday advice on maintaining good health from a guy who had an aortic valve transplant and lived ... View More
Suicide Prevention and Postvention for Corporations, Associations, and Colleges
Depression is the most common mental health disorder in the workplace 1 and affects about one in 10 employees. Mental ... View More
- We laughed. We cried. It was much better than Cats.
- L. Boney - Office of the Governor of NC
- You were funny as heck in Steamboat.
- Stacy Lynch - D'Accord Financial
- We really appreciated how you tied your speech into the goings-on at our convention.
- Steven Strege - ND Grain Dealers