- Comedian and Writer
- "Get Up Off Your Aspirations"
Frank King, Suicide Prevention and Postvention Public Speaker and Trainer, was a writer for The Tonight Show for 20 years, is a Corporate Comedian, syndicated humor columnist, and podcast personality, who was featured on CNN's Business Unusual.
Depression and suicide run his family. He's thought about killing himself more times than he can count. He's fought a lifetime battle with ... VIEW MORE
Make a Living, Not a Difference
The perfect after dinner (or breakfast or lunch) keynote when all you're after is comedy entertainment. The first ten or ... View More
Get Up Off Your Aspirations
You will not "get a check up from the neck up" (and if I hear that phrase one more time, I may throw up). You will not ... View More
Lube, Oil and Valve Job
You'll get practical, everyday advice on maintaining good health from a guy who had an aortic valve transplant and lived ... View More
Change: Living on Borrowed Time, and Upside Down on the Loan
Using humor to find the chuckles in change, the humor in the hurt, and the punchlines in the pain.
- We laughed. We cried. It was much better than Cats.
- L. Boney - Office of the Governor of NC
- You were funny as heck in Steamboat.
- Stacy Lynch - D'Accord Financial
- We really appreciated how you tied your speech into the goings-on at our convention.
- Steven Strege - ND Grain Dealers