- Digital Storytelling & Video in the Classroom
- Former TV/Film Producer
- Technology Education Expert
Frank Guttler - Producer by Trade, Educator by Accident
Frank Guttler is a film/video educator, professional development trainer, Adjunct Professor at Wilkes University School of Professional & Graduate Studies and is consultant to the Los Angeles County Office of Education with over 13 years experience developing and leading transformational visual literacy and basic lmmaking ... VIEW MORE
Keynotes & Short Sessions
Lights, Camera, Learn!: Basic Visual Literacy and Filmmaking in the Classroom In this fast paced session, ... View More
" Hollywood in the Classroom" using film/video/digital storytelling techniques in support of Common Core Standards.
Digital Media literacy advocate, educator and Premier Speaker Frank Guttler was the guest on Digital Storytelling ... View More
Common Core Standards: Visual Storytelling & Media Literacy for 21st Century Learning
Critical thinking, technology, interpersonal skills, time & resource management, problem solving and imagination are ... View More
Lights, Camera, Learn!: 10 Lessons for Better Video in the Classroom
This session explores the stages of video production and offers specific skill-building exercises for teachers and ... View More
- I loved how you defined VISUAL LITERACY and how it relates to our standards. It’s definitely something I intend to define for our parents. I loved this workshop; you were so respectful to us and moved at an excellent pace (usually unheard of).
- Kristy M., 4th grade teacher - Bradley Hills Elementary School
- This is a valuable professional development activity.
- Brenda G., Staff Development teacher - Cabin Johns Middle School
- This process makes sense and flows logically . . . it was a non-threatening experience so I rose to the challenge. I enjoyed the experience, learned a lot , and will put my new knowledge to practical use
- Cherin O., 1st grade teacher - South Lake Elementary School