The Forum at Premiere
Exclusive Access to World-Class Speakers.
The Forum and Premiere University are exclusive events to provide Premiere partners and staff with access to world-class thought leaders. At each event, attendees are given an intimate experience with high-profile individuals, authors and newsmakers.
The Next Forum: September 16, 2016
Event will take place on Sept. 16th at Pride Global Located at 420 Lexington Ave., Near Grand Central Station. Breakfast will be served between 8:00-8:30 AM and the program will begin at 8:40 AM. RSVP using the form on the right!
We are honored to introduce Jenn Lim, Robert Guest and Vikram Mansharamani for our next Forum at Premiere!
Jenn Lim is the CEO and Chief Happiness Officer of Delivering Happiness, a company she and Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos) co-created to inspire happiness in work, community and everyday life. Hear Jen discuss her experiences at Zappos.com and how it built an enduring brand through customer service and company culture.
Robert Guest is the Foreign Editor of The Economist, arguably the most influential news magazine in the world. He travels constantly around the world and speaks regularly to CEOs and entrepreneurs in all industries.
Vikram Mansharamani first gained widespread attention in 2011 with his book Boombustology: Spotting Financial Bubbles Before They Burst. Since then he’s gone on to show others how to use his multi-lens approach to manage risk, navigate uncertainty and peer into the future on crucial areas like China, food, the global economy, Africa, housing, investing, financial cycles, energy and much more.
- CEO of Delivering Happiness
- Culture Book Creator
- Consultant at Zappos.com
- FOREIGN EDITOR OF THE ECONOMIST
- FORMER BUSINESS EDITOR OF THE ECONOMIST
- AUTHOR OF BORDERLESS ECONOMICS
- Author of BOOMBUSTOLOGY
- Yale University Lecturer
- Tiger21 Scholar
- TV Host of Bridge the Gap (PBS)
- Actor/Activist on The Sopranos (HBO)
- Trailblazer in Global Citizenship
- Three Time New York Times Best-selling Author
- "Modern day Will Rogers"
- Author of The Traveler's Gift and The Noticer
Col. Mark Tillman
- Commander of Air Force One (2001-2009)
- Air Force One Pilot on September 11, 2001
- First to fly the President into a War Zone
- Abduction survivor
- Founder of Elizabeth Smart Foundation
- NYT Best-selling Author of "My Story"
- Former CEO of Southwest Airlines
- Business Author and Advisor
- President of LeadSmart, Inc
- Southwest Airlines Customer Service Training
- Author of 'Culturetopia' and 'Servicetopia'
- Gold Medal Olympian
- Inspiration for Disney's 2004 movie "Miracle"
- Sales and Marketing Executive, Entrepreneur
- EXPERT ON PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
- EXECUTIVE IN RESIDENCE - BELMONT UNIVERSITY
- AUTHOR OF 6 BUSINESS BOOKS
- Professional Development Expert
- Business Trainer and Consultant
- Best-Selling Author
- Customer Service Specialist
- National Speakers Association Hall of Famer
- NYT Bestselling Author
- Member of NSA Hall of Fame
- President of Sanborn & Associates
- New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Host of Fox News Channel's War Stories
- Leading Advocate for American Military
- Change Expert
- Six-Time Emmy Winner