- Former CEO Chiquita Brands International
- Former President & GM of P&G Brazil
- First Hispanic CEO on Undercover Boss
Fernando Aguirre is an owner in professional baseball. He is the sole owner and CEO of the Erie SeaWolves team, the Double AA affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. He is also the second largest owner and Vice-Chairman of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans, the Advanced A affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. He also owns a minority position in the Cincinnati Reds.
Aguirre served as Chairman & CEO of ... VIEW MORE
- He’s a captivating storyteller who delivered entertaining, practical and inspiring examples that motivated the audience to feel confident in sharing their vision to the c-suite. His naturally warm style of presenting made everyone feel at ease instantly.
- Erin Giordano, Director of Client Outreach & Innovation, Americas Region - International SOS Inc.
- Aguirre spoke candidly about his upbringing in Mexico City . . . Not a stranger to the world of sports, his honesty was well received and often used sports to make his points as he connected extremely well to our employee audience.
- Mark W. Wright, Director of Content & Editorial Services - ESPN Charlotte
- Fernando shared how a CEO thinks & what it takes to engage your CEO. Literally a flow of participants came up to tell me how valuable the insights were & how Fernando's talk could become a game changer for them & their company's programs.
- Robert Reiss, Chairman, Customer Experience Conference, - The CEO Show