Father Jonathan Morris
- FNC, WSJ and FNB news contributor
- Bestelling autor
- Leading contributor on faith and belief
As a news contributor for the Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel, and the Wall Street Journal, Father Jonathan Morris offers coverage of the ethical, social, and religious news stories of the day. As a Roman Catholic priest with pastoral experience developed from serving around the world, he brings not only a journalist's eye to issues, but also a pastor's heart in ... VIEW MORE
- Religion and the Media
- The Real Meaning of Separation of Church and State
- Cultural Wars: What Can I Do to Make a Difference?
- Raising Children to Love in a World of Hatred
- Fr. Jonathan delivers a sincere, heart-felt, humorous, and soul enriching presentation regarding the meaning of suffering and how our suffering can be the key to unlocking the promise God has for each of us. We had over 850 people attend his presentation and sold 700 of his books. This was a tremendous success for our parish; people are still talking about it. I would highly recommend him for any parish or church event.
- Rhett A. Young - St. Paschal Baylon Catholic Church
- Fr. Jonathan Morris was the keynote speaker at a breakfast for women that my prayer group organized. We had an ambitious goal of 300 guests. Not only did we end up with 300 guests, but there was a waiting list the week of the event! We were amazed, and yet also recognized that the Holy Spirit was clearly at work. I think Fr. Jonathan's recognizability was a key factor in our attracting such a large crowd. The audience was not disappointed; Fr. Jonathan gave a thoughtful and heartfelt witness as a Catholic priest to this gathering of women from all ages, walks of life, and stages of faith. We had grandmothers, single women, and everything in between. Even women who were not churchgoers could recognize that before them was a person who could have chosen worldly success, but instead chose a life of service motivated by an authentic and radical love for God and His people. What a great joy to see God working in the hearts of the women present, drawing them one step closer to Him, through the words and witness of a priest like Fr. Jonathan.
- Catherine Zeliff - Atlanta, Georgia
Father Jonathan's Blog
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!