- Award Winning Educator
- Classroom Design Consultant
- Scholastic, Inc. Top Teacher Team Member
Erin Klein is an award winning educator, national keynote speaker, author, and mother who has been twice selected to serve on the Scholastic, Inc. Top Teaching Team based in New York. Her recent publication, Amazing Grades, was a collaboration with experts from 13 countries around the world. She travels the country speaking about the power of student voice, how meaningful technology ... VIEW MORE
- Personalize Learning in Brain-Friendly Spaces
- Blended and Flipped Learning Implementation
- Elevating the Craft of Writing for Young Authors
- Sharing and Inspiring the Student Voice
- Redesigning Learning Spaces will take you beyond the standard classroom with ideas for creating spaces that sizzle with excitement and glow with beauty and grace.
- Daniel H. Pink, Author - DRIVE and A WHOLE NEW MIND
- The authors of this book live up to their reputations in this quick, but incredibly impactful book on Learning Spaces. I felt inspired, and at times challenged, to make real and meaningful changes to my own classroom space. I look at my classroom differently because of this text. What other book has made you do that?
- Jeff Charbonneau - National Teacher of the Year
- If you want to improve the opportunity for learning of your students you should read Redesigning Learning Spaces. The authors convey their passion, aesthetics, and tech savvy and pepper it with experience and examples to present a flavorful and practical book sure to inspire several actionable ideas. As a son of teachers, as a parent, and as a technologist, I recommend this book for educators who want to create a better learning experience for our children. (It is concise but chock full of practical, attainable actions educators can and should take to make sure a classroom environment is conducive to learning.)
- Gary Shapiro, President and CEO - Consumer Technology Association