- Top Digital Transformation Speaker
- #1 Bestselling Author & Futurist
- Equalman raised the bar to a new high that few will be able to match. His presentation delivered a perfect mix of thought leadership, trends, and the building blocks required to thrive in this digital era.
- Sony Playstation
- Qualman is to social media what Demming is to quality and Drucker to management.
- Scott Galloway - NYU Stern School of Business
- Erik Qualman's keynote presentation on social media & "socialnomics" was a home run w/ the executives . . . Erik's vast knowledge of the topic, coupled w/ his easy & engaging presentation style exceeded my expectations & those of the convention attendees.
- Cindy Nachman-Senders, Senior Consultant Meetings & Conventions - Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America
- Invited to speak about the ever changing Social Media environment, Erik brought a holistic view on the topic,gave numerous examples of how social media is affecting people and how companies must react to address the opportunities the change represents.
- Bjorn Ulfberg, VP of Marketing - Nokia
- Qualman has a winning concept in Fail Fast, Fail Forward, Fail Better.
- Tony Hsieh, CEO - Zappos
- Erik's presentation was the most important business presentation--in terms of immediate impact in how I approach my job--that I have sat through in 10 years
- EVP of Sale - ADP
- Erik brought us up to the minute knowledge of digital trends & leadership in an entertaining and inspirational way. He also helped us see the relevance of those trends to our current and future business.
- Coach, Inc
- His depth of insight and breadth of examples have prompted us to shift our thinking on leadership.
- Qualman was dynamic and inspiring. We appreciated that he tailored his presentation to suit our agency and audience.
Erik Qualman travels from Austin, TX and requires coach class airfare, meals, hotel, and ground.