- Author of 'Socialnomics'
- Top 100 Digital Influencer by Fast Company
- Digital Leadership Expert
Called a Digital Dale Carnegie and the Tony Robbins of Tech, Erik Qualman is the author Socialnomics. Socialnomics made Amazon's #1 Best Selling List for the US, Japan, UK, Canada, Portugal, Italy, China, Korea and Germany. His book Digital Leader helped him be voted the 2nd “Most Likeable Author in the World” behind Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. What Happens in Vegas Stays on ... VIEW MORE
Digital Leadership & Motivation
Digital leaders are made - not born. Learn the 5 Habits that all digital leaders practice. Learn to create profitable ... View More
Privacy is dead. Learn the new rules of reputation for your brand, employees and family. Digital reputations are ... View More
What technologies are emerging? Merging? How do I harness the power of Socialnomics? Qualman explores which innovative ... View More
- Qualman is to social media what Demming is to quality and Drucker to management.
- Scott Galloway - NYU Stern School of Business
- Erik Qualman’s keynote presentation on social media & “socialnomics” was a home run w/ the executives . . . Erik’s vast knowledge of the topic, coupled w/ his easy & engaging presentation style exceeded my expectations & those of the convention attendees.
- Cindy Nachman-Senders, Senior Consultant Meetings & Conventions - Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America