- Top Digital Transformation Speaker
- #1 Bestselling Author & Futurist
#1 Bestselling Author and Motivational Speaker Erik Qualman has performed in over 50 countries and reached 25 million people this decade. He was voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter's J.K. Rowling. Erik Qualman has been called the Digital Dale Carnegie and the Tony Robbins of Tech.
His entertaining, educating, and empowering style is made possible by ... VIEW MORE
Digital Leadership: The 5 Simple Habits of Digital Leaders
Leaders this digital decade are made—not born. The key is understanding the balance of oﬄine and online. Using ... View More
Focus: How to Focus in an Unfocused World
What’s the difference between winners and losers in a digitally distracted society? Focus. Winners focus on what ... View More
Innovation by Design Thinking: Becoming the Disruptor vs. the Disrupted
To ensure you are the disruptor versus the disrupted, you must understand societal shifts and instill a culture of ... View More
Socialnomics: Winning Customers’ Hearts and Minds at Scale
Based on his #1 Bestseller, Qualman dives into the powerful concept of Socialnomics. Word-of‐Mouth is on digital ... View More
- Equalman raised the bar to a new high that few will be able to match. His presentation delivered a perfect mix of thought leadership, trends, and the building blocks required to thrive in this digital era.
- Sony Playstation
- Qualman is to social media what Demming is to quality and Drucker to management.
- Scott Galloway - NYU Stern School of Business
- Erik Qualman's keynote presentation on social media & "socialnomics" was a home run w/ the executives . . . Erik's vast knowledge of the topic, coupled w/ his easy & engaging presentation style exceeded my expectations & those of the convention attendees.
- Cindy Nachman-Senders, Senior Consultant Meetings & Conventions - Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America