- Nationally Recognized Principal
- Thought Leader on Digital Leadership
- Google Certified Teacher, Adobe Edu Leader
Eric is a Senior Fellow and Thought Leader on Digital Leadership with the International Center for Leadership in Education (ICLE). Prior to this he was the award‐winning Principal at New Milford High School. Under his leadership his school became a globally recognized model for innovative practices. Eric oversaw the successful implementation of several sustainable change ... VIEW MORE
The educational landscape is changing as a result of continuous advances in technology and changing learner. As a ... View More
Turn the Battleship on a Dime: Keys to Initiating Sustainable Change
Educational change is often perceived as a difficult process fraught with competing ideas that rarely take hold. ... View More
Culture Shock - Transitioning to a Better School Culture
School culture describes the environment that impacts the behavior of students, teachers, and parents. This ... View More
The Power of Personal Learning Networks (PLN’s)
Personal Learning Networks (PLN’s) have been around for centuries and can be defined as relationships that ... View More
- Eric came to our school to present Harnessing the Power of Educational Technology & Social Media to Improve Teaching, Learning & Leadership. He was AWESOME! He was able to take the newest technologies and break them down so everyone could understand.
- Jeff Walrich - Gilmour Academy
- He works from an authentic core of doing what's best for kids, and that's what makes him a genuine educator. No ivory tower here! Any school community would be lucky to have him in their midst.
- Trish Rubin - Brand Visibility Management
- Because Eric has "been there, done that," his guidance had an irrefutable edge of authenticity that has inspired Fort Smith administrators to believe that they can change the way students learn in their schools.
- Mary Ann Johns, Ed.D Director of Elementary Education - Fort Smith Public Schools