- Nationally Recognized Principal
- Thought Leader on Digital Leadership
- Google Certified Teacher, Adobe Edu Leader
Eric is a Senior Fellow and Thought Leader on Digital Leadership with the International Center for Leadership in Education (ICLE). Prior to this he was the award winning Principal at New Milford High School. Under his leadership his school became a globally recognized model for innovative practices. Eric oversaw the successful implementation of several sustainable change ... VIEW MORE
Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times
(Keynote, Workshop, or Breakout Session) The educational landscape is changing as a result of continuous advances in ... View More
Creating Schools That Work For Kids
(Keynote, Workshop, or Breakout Session) Schools have traditionally been designed to work well for adults, but the ... View More
Inspiring Students: Bringing Awe Back to Learning
(Keynote, extended breakout) Awe is a huge component of life—it’s hardwired into our brains. When we experience the ... View More
Learning Transformed: 8 Keys to Designing Tomorrow’s Schools, Today
(Keynote, extended breakout) The current speed of technological breakthroughs has led to the coming age of workplace ... View More
- Eric came to our school to present Harnessing the Power of Educational Technology & Social Media to Improve Teaching, Learning & Leadership. He was AWESOME! He was able to take the newest technologies and break them down so everyone could understand.
- Jeff Walrich - Gilmour Academy
- He works from an authentic core of doing what's best for kids, and that's what makes him a genuine educator. No ivory tower here! Any school community would be lucky to have him in their midst.
- Trish Rubin - Brand Visibility Management
- Because Eric has "been there, done that," his guidance had an irrefutable edge of authenticity that has inspired Fort Smith administrators to believe that they can change the way students learn in their schools.
- Mary Ann Johns, Ed.D Director of Elementary Education - Fort Smith Public Schools
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!