Eric Alexander, skier, climber and mountaineer, is achieving his goals while playing an instrumental role in helping others to achieve their own. On May 25, 2001, Eric defied the odds and scaled Mt. Everest guiding his blind friend Erik Weihenmayer to its lofty 29,035 ft summit. In 2002 the pair traveled to Russia and climbed Mt. Elbrus at 18,500 ft and again found success on Mt. ... VIEW MORE
"...The Lord will guard your going out and your coming from this time forth and forever"--Psalm 121:8. Dare to risk ... View More
Eric knows that to succeed as a team, each individual on that team must be a person who is trustworthy and must also ... View More
In moments of crisis each person will need to have what it takes to lead. As the expedition leader fell ill on ... View More
"We count those blessed who endure" James 5:11. Don't give up when God gives you trials because there will always be ... View More
- It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance and spend time sharing stories. You send a great message and do great things. You have made an impression on my young leaders, & I am positive that you have touched the lives of everyone you spoke to last week.
- Douglas Noyes - U.S. Naval Academy, 12 Co. Senior Enlisted Officer
- You never really know how the experiences you share affect other people. Sometimes our lives require that we put things on hold, let our dreams smoulder but never extinguish, until the time is right to ignite the flame again. I feel like you did that!
- Dianne - Delta Dental
- Thank you so much for all you did for the Academy, cadets, the NCEA delegates and for the positive impact you had on the Conference . . . clearly it was from your heart. Your passion and candor were truly appreciated!
- LTC Dave Jones - West Point Military Academy